A Love Story

Life was so simple then, parang napakaliit ng mundo, walang problema, walang suliranin, lahat kayang lusutan basta kasama ko si Earl. Ok lang kahit ano pa ang mangyari sa paligid. Earl and I were madly in love, he’s my first boyfriend, though I’m not his first, but alam kong mahal na mahal niya ako. Silent type siya, a man of few words I would say, but what lacks in words he simply shows in action. Minsan pag magkatabi kami, he wouldn’t say a thing basta hinihimas niya lang ang braso ko and I can feel the current rushing through my body, may kilig parati, his touches were always warm, as if always sending me a message of sort. Sometimes out of the blue, he would give ma a short kiss in the lips, at times in my hair and gosh I can truly feel na mahal na mahal ako ng lalakeng to.

Read More...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento